Are you confused about what it means to “love yourself”?
Many women I work with have a self love deficiency. And many of them are also confused about exactly how they can love themselves, especially when they don’t like who they are, how they look, or even choices that they have made.
It’s easy to love ourselves when we feel on top of the world, when our body is perfect, our hair is lovely, and our lives are going well.
But what about the times when it’s not going well?
What about the times when we feel depressed, angry and lack motivation to do anything about it?
What about when we have gained 15 pounds, and our skinny jeans are too tight?
When we feel rejected, or another criticizes us, can we still love ourselves?
Can we still love ourselves through times when we don’t like what is happening in our lives, or when we have ‘failed’ at something?
In this episode I break it down:
- What Self Love isn’t (Fear based)
- What it is, and how to strengthen your (soul based)
- How to start developing your relationship to YOU to strengthen your self love
- An exercise I give my clients to shine the light on areas where self love is lacking
- Where to begin if this is a new concept for you
Take it up a level with the Radical Self Love Revolution mini course audios + playbook.