Feeling chronically exhausted and merely surviving, is no way to live this one precious life we have been given.
Is this you?
You’re exhausted more than you feel energized. Those bursts of energy are becoming few and very far between. Your vitality is drained away, and your energy is becoming more and more inconsistent.
Your life feels devoid of any meaning, joy, pleasure or passion.
You find that you and your partner have become roommates.
Your clothes have become too tight, and you’ve gained some weight (seemingly out of nowhere) and you’re oh, so freaking tired.
Emotionally you feel drained, and you just want to hide away and numb out with sugar, scrolling Facebook, work, Netflix binges, booze, food, shopping – what’s your coping behavior addiction?
Addiction: a habit or behavior we rely on to numb out, to help us escape the pain of how we truly feel.
You feel like you literally have nothing left to give. Your light has gone out, and your fuel has run dry.
You’re probably burned out, sister. And it’s not a pretty sight.
Fatigue does have a message for us though!
Our body isn’t trying to punish us with our health issues. Our body is trying to wake us up with the ways in which it speaks to us.
How is your body speaking to you?
If you are feeling fatigue and exhaustion more than you feel energized, here are 5 underlying reasons why (that your doctor will likely miss).
- STRESS: The stress of daily living can take a toll on all systems of our body as a whole. Mentally, physically and emotionally. It can lead to a lesser known, but epidemic syndrome that your doctor will miss called Adrenal Fatigue, or Adrenal Burnout. To find out if this is what maybe going on for you, get my free Masterclass on the 5 signs and 4 Stages of Adrenal Burnout.
- Low Iron: Women are especially prone to becoming low in iron through menstruation, poor gut function, and poor nutrition. If you have heavy menstruation, with severe fatigue that becomes more intense a week before your period, and several days after, get your doctor to check your ferritin levels. Don’t take your doctors word that you are in “normal range” because it may not be the case. Here’s a great article from Dr. Mercola on how to treat this condition.
- Thyroid dysfunction. This often goes hand in hand with adrenal fatigue, and high stress. I have a more in depth blog about the signs, and specific testing for thyroid here.
- Weak Boundaries: Not having strong energy management skills. Are your boundaries weak? Are you leaking your energy to things that don’t nourish you in some way? Do you say yes to things you don’t really want to do?
- Draining Mindset and Self Talk: How you think directly relates to how you feel. Is your thinking draining you? Do you find yourself heading down a negative rabbit hole frequently? Do you frequently find yourself complaining, either silently to yourself, or out loud? How do you think about your fatigue? Your health? Your life? Your marriage? Your work? What stories are old, tired, and need to be re-written?
Fatigue and burnout have a message. If we can learn to build our self awareness, and begin to peel back the layers, there is gold underneath.
This is why so many don’t ever heal from Adrenal burnout, and chronic health issues. They are looking in all the wrong places. Don’t let this be you. The harsh truth, is that untreated Adrenal dysfunction can lead to loss of life. Poor quality of life, as well as death through the complications it can lead to. I say this not to scare you into action, but to shake you awake to love yourself and your life enough to take action to reclaim your life, energy, and vitality.
Fatigue has a message, are you listening, and will you take action?
I invite you to take that step, and book your complimentary breakthrough session with me. Let’s get this thing turned around for you. I work a warp speed. Within 8 weeks, doing the work along side my support and leadership, and special brand of love and ass kicking, you will not recognize the woman you have become, that is my promise to you.