Adrenal Fatigue and Morning Brain Fog
One of the biggest challenges with adrenal fatigue and low morning cortisol is it can cause waking up feeling unwell, unrested, with severe brain fog. While there are other possible causes for brain fog, and morning fatigue, I am covering 3 that are related to Adrenal Fatigue.
Low morning cortisol often creates symptoms of:
- Headaches and feeling groggy upon waking
- Body aches and muscle stiffness
- Feeling hungover (and you didn’t any drink alcohol the night before)
- Extreme fatigue, feeling like you didn’t sleep the night before
- Feeling like you don’t fully wake up until 11 am
- You need multiple cups of coffee before you can even start your day
If this is you, I have a few suggestions to offer you to help you get a handle on this annoying issue. Watch the video below for 3 tips to overcoming morning brain for or what I call the dreaded ‘Adrenal Hangover’.
If you’d like me to guide you though your recovery from your adrenal related health issues, I invite you to book a free consultation with me below this video.