Adrenal Fatigue and Morning Brain Fog
One of the biggest challenges adrenal fatigue and low morning cortisol can cause it waking up feeling unwell, un-rested, and with severe brain fog.
Low morning cortisol often creates symptoms of:
- Headaches and feeling groggy
- Body aches and muscle stiffness
- Feeling Hung over (and you didn’t drink alcohol the night before)
- Extreme fatigue, feeling like you didn’t sleep the night before
- Feeling like you don’t fully wake up until 11 am
If this is you, I have a few suggestions to offer you to help you get a handle on this annoying issue. Watch the video below for 3 tips to overcoming morning brain for or what I call the ‘Adrenal Hangover’.